Archive for the ‘systems’ Tag
- August 21, 2010 Strange but true: sustainable air-conditioned greenhouse by Atelier Ten posted in All Posts, Architecture, Design, Environment, Light, Parametric, Technology tagged Analysis, architecture, balance, Built, Computation, condition space, Enviroment, environment, facade, form, green, interior, landscape, Light, material, science, systems, technology, Uncategorized
- August 8, 2010 Columbia University-Advanced Studio VI Sp’09: Scott Marble posted in All Posts, Architecture, Design, Environment, Parametric, Scripting, Software, Technology tagged algorithm, Architect, architecture, city, columbia, Columbia GSAP, Computation, culture, design, environment, fabrication, flow, form, geometry, material, model, modeling, New york, parametric, Program, Scott Marble, scripting, software, sp09saat, structure, Studio, systems, technology, tools, work
- July 27, 2010 HelioFocus harnesses the power of wind and sun for elctricity posted in All Posts, Environment, Technology tagged balance, detail, electricity, energy, Enviroment, flow, green, HelioFocus, Light, renewable, science, solar thermal energy, sunlight, systems, technology, wind
- July 3, 2010 Penn State Solar Decathlon & Solyndra Solar PV Tubes posted in All Posts, Competition, Economies, Environment, Technology tagged Built, Competition, design, Economies, Engineer, engineering, Enviroment, Event, installation, material, modules, Penn State, performance, photo, PV, solar collection, Solar Decathlon, Solyndra, Structures, sun, sunlight, systems, technology, Video
- September 22, 2009 Sabin+Jones: Branching Morphogenesis posted in All Posts, Design, Parametric, Scripting, Technology tagged Art, assembly, design, detail, Event, exhibition, gallery, installation, material, math, scripting, Structures, systems, technology
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at (syn)thetic. Have a look around.