Archive for the ‘performance’ Tag
- September 2, 2010 Rice concrete can cut greenhouse emissions posted in All Posts, Environment tagged carbon, Engineer, engineering, Enviroment, green, house, material, performance, production
- July 18, 2010 Jorge Ayala: ECOTRANSITIONAL URBANISM posted in All Posts, Architecture, Design, Environment tagged AA, architecture, china, cities, city, design, environment, flickr, flow, landscape, mapping, model, performance, Program, Studio, work
- July 3, 2010 Penn State Solar Decathlon & Solyndra Solar PV Tubes posted in All Posts, Competition, Economies, Environment, Technology tagged Built, Competition, design, Economies, Engineer, engineering, Enviroment, Event, installation, material, modules, Penn State, performance, photo, PV, solar collection, Solar Decathlon, Solyndra, Structures, sun, sunlight, systems, technology, Video
- June 25, 2010 Composite Manufacturing Lab at GE posted in All Posts, Hardware, Software, Technology tagged 5-axis gantry, 6-axis robotic, Auto, carbon, Carbon Fiber, complex geometries, Composites Manufacturing Lab, Computation, detail, Engineer, engineering, Europe, fiber placement, filament winding, GE, germany, material, performance, plastic, product, robot, robotics, science
- June 17, 2010 we work 4 her posted in All Posts, Architecture, Art, Design, Parametric, Scripting, Software tagged architecture, Computation, design, EMERGENT, geometry, math, performance, scripting, wework4her
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at (syn)thetic. Have a look around.