Archive for the ‘media’ Tag
- October 17, 2010 Tour de France chalkbot posted in All Posts, Art, Design, Software, Technology tagged Art, bike, Chalkbot, Deeplocal, design, Event, exhibition, graphics +communication, information, interface, LIVESTRONG, media, nike, robot, software, StandardRobot, Video, work
- September 4, 2010 UrbanScreen: Facade Projection posted in All Posts, Art, Design tagged Art, facade, Facade Projection, graphics, graphics +communication, hacks, mapping, media, UrbanScreen
- July 17, 2010 TOWARD THE SENTIENT CITY posted in All Posts, Architecture, Art, Design, Economies, Environment tagged architecture, Art, city, Computation, design, Economies, Enviroment, environment, Event, exhibition, flow, future, hacks, information, interface, mapping, Mark Shepard, material, media, New york, NYC, organization, robotics, science, Study
- July 9, 2010 WolframAlpha: Making the world’s knowledge computable posted in All Posts, Environment, Mathematic, Software, Technology tagged algorithm, Computation, data, download, education, Enviroment, interface, mapping, math, media, model, Program, science, site, software, technology, tools, web, wolfram, WolframAlpha
- September 22, 2009 Touch: Immaterials: the ghost in the field posted in All Posts, Design, Technology tagged data, design, drawing, form, hacks, image, information, Interaction, interactive, interface, mapping, media, Norway, rfid, technology
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at (syn)thetic. Have a look around.